TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you for your choosing us for your visual marketing services! The terms & conditions of our agreement are below. They govern our relationship & your use of our products. We look forward to working with you!
SCHEDULING & DEPOSIT
- Please contact us at least 48 hours before your preferred session time.
- Your appointment is only considered reserved after a $50 deposit has been paid and the appointment has been confirmed by PhotoGuy via email.
- If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, please do so with a minimum of 24 hours notice before the beginning of your appointment, or you will be charged a cancellation fee of $50.
- This fee will also be charged for no-shows, denied access to the property, or the property was not camera-ready.
RESCHEDULING DUE TO WEATHER
- If rain is present, we can shoot the interior as the seller has probably put a lot of hard work into getting it ready for the scheduled shoot. We will then return for exterior photos at the earliest day possible when the weather cooperates.
- Another option is we can reschedule the entire shoot to our next available appointment (no reschedule fees will be assessed for inclement weather).
FAA DRONE AUTHORIZATIONS
- If we can't get the FAA Drone Authorization due to the property's close proximity to an airport, then we will not be able to legally provide you with drone aerial footage without this permit.
DURING THE PHOTO SESSION
- Agents and Owners are expected to have the property decluttered of personal items, cleaned and staged if needed, prior to the home's photo session. All properties will be shot “AS IS”.
- Prior to or at the photo session, clients should outline important elements of the property or areas that should be highlighted, or areas or rooms that should not be photographed.
- Please make sure pets are contained during the shoot. Pets are never included in photos and need to be out of the way during the shoot.
- Unless otherwise specified, exterior shots, one or more angles of each major room, and views of the yard and/or views from the property if any will be captured. Your input is important when choosing which rooms to photograph. Without your input the photographer will use his/her best judgment, experience, and creativity to decide how to best lphotograph the property.
- Travel from our studio to your listing or commercial property address is charged at $0.50 per mile, round-trip.
- This mileage is determined by entering the property address into Google Maps and doubling the shortest driving distance (rounded up) from our studio to get a round-trip number (e.g., 20 miles = 40 miles R/T = $0.50 x 40 = $20).
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), cash and checks as forms of payment.
- Checks must first clear our bank before your images will be released.
- Once clients have received an invoice (typically at the shoot or later that day), Full-Payment will be due (e.g., Photo and/or Video Base Rate + Extras + Mileage Rate - Deposit).
- Payments can be accomplished at the shoot via a Square credit card reader, cash or check. Payments can also be made via phone or at PhotoGuy.Com via the Clients menu.
- Once photos and videos are completed, they will be uploaded online for review and a link will be provided via email and/or text.
- After Full-Payment has been accomplished, a download button will be provided along with the watermark removed from images automatically upon download.
- Full-Payment must be received (checks cleared bank) before ANY images are released, regardless of circumstances. Early payment is always the safest method to on-time delivery.
- Images will be UPLOADED for review within 24 hours for photos (and MLS/Zillow Videos). Cinematic Videos will be uploaded within 72 hours.
- DOWNLOAD and auto-watermark removal occurs via a download button ONLY after Full-Payment has been received.
- Payments paid after hours, will be done the next business day. Early payment is always the safest method for quickest delivery.
- Once the images have been taken, the photographer will edit the shoot and select the best images. These will be individually retouched for optimum quality and delivered to you online within 24 hours for all Photos as well as MLS & Zillow Videos. Cinematic Videos need 72 hours to properly edit, convert and upload the final product.
- All photos and/or videos will be provided via a secured website link. Once Full-Payment has been received, PhotoGuy.Com will provide a download button and all watermarks will automatically be removed when the images are downloaded.
- Formats provided will be JPEG for photos (1600px longest edge) and MP4/MOV for videos (1080p).
- Photos will be provided in doubles with a (P) or an (O) in each image title to designate the image purpose. One version will be for print (P), and the other for online (O) purposes.
RIGHTS AND USAGE POLICIES
- All images produced for an agent or broker (hereafter referred to as agent) may be used by that agent for any and all marketing materials and campaigns associated with the property and for the agent’s self promotion.
- The photos may also be used by the agent’s parent company for the sole purpose of marketing the specific property photographed for the duration of the listing, and must not be distributed to a third party without permission.
- Also note that the images will be copyrighted by the photographer, and license granted only to the agent and the agent’s parent company and not to any third party.
- Any usage of the images by a third party, including but not limited to architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers, is strictly prohibited unless approved in writing by the photographer.